Thursday, March 3, 2011

Twelve Essentials

~This week has brought on a storm of technical, personal, and artistical difficulties which I will not go into.

Instead, I'd like to share a list of essential positive distractions that I know will help me get through the rest of the winter.
Or at the very least, the weekend.

Twelve of my favorite things guaranteed to thaw out frostbitten edges. In no particular order except the first, which will always be #1.

-My Fans
-Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
-YSL Rouge Volupté in Red Taboo
-Red Wine and/or Vodka
-Rochas Femme perfume
-Mr. Bubble
-Petroleum Jelly
-Lanz's Lily of the Valley Robe
-The Soulful Moods of Marvin Gaye
-Knob Creek Whiskey
-Lindt Excellence 90% Cocoa Bar
-Green Tea

As a matter of fact I'm enjoying eight of the twelve right now and I feel wonderful, although slightly numb.

XX,Gay

9 comments:

  1. My favorite is Genmaicha greeen tea. The cracked brown rice in it adds a warm nutty essence. It's yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...Good stuff! Accentuate the positive, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I'd love to send you the Lanz robe Gay darling! Or maybe the lipstick. Or both. I adore you. Love the illustrations, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gay I love the music of Gaye! Oh and thank you for sharing some of your beauty secrets! With Love
    Carol Morganna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gay I love the wine glass art!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving you and your list. More please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvin Gaye is amazingly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete