Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mary Jane in NYC

Illustration Manipulated by Planet Hiltron
~Last year over 50,000 New Yorkers were arrested on charges of marijuana possession.

This equals 140 arrests per day!

New Yorkers get arrested for marijuana possession more often than any other crime. Surely there are more pressing issues to be dealt with by our boys in blue?

What an outrageous waste of time and energy!

I suggest America legalize and regulate Marijuana immediately and use the resources to go after the real threats to our society -the food industry, "Reality T.V."...and perhaps the Kardashians.

XX, Gay

statistics source
Rockefeller drug law

6 comments:

  1. I do the medical Mary Jane to! But I have to have a friend get it for me! Cause I can't get it yet!

    So good ole triple tainted cherry pie's for me! Just a little though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should already be legal. This is a waste of time and tax payer's Money arresting these people for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The depth to which I am disgusted by the Kardashians and their ilk is only equaled by the mountainous adoration I feel for you, Ms. Gay Carrington. And also, while Vodka is my mind altering substance of choice, I have nothing against the doobie or the refer and agree wholeheartedly that Marijuana must be legalized.
    XOOXOX,
    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE GAY!!! I CONFESS!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH EVERY POST AND PIC AND VID I SEE!!! AND I AM ADDICTED BECAUSE, I WANT AND NEED MORE GAY EVERY DAY!! I THINK I AM GROWING A TOLERENCE LEVEL SO, I HAVE TO INCREASE THE DOSAGE!! WHEW!! GOOD THING LOVING GAY IS LEGAL!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very insightful and so true Gay!! A waste of time and money. Great illustration! :*

    ReplyDelete